Terms & Conditions
Stylezza Shop is a mark of Stylezza digital magazine, located on the South of France, 175 Rue de France, Nice, SIRET 534707161, hosted by Prologue Advertising. The website is registered CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) with the number 2049854 v 0.
The Law of Protecting the Personal Data and the Free Circulation of the Data under the directive directive 95/46/CE /
Règlement relatif à la protection des personnes physiques à l’égard du traitement des données à caractère personnel et à la libre circulation de ces données, et abrogeant la directive 95/46/CE (règlement général sur la protection des données). La directive 95/46/CE du Parlement européen et du Conseil vise à harmoniser la protection des libertés et droits fondamentaux des personnes physiques en ce qui concerne les activités de traitement et à assurer le libre flux des données à caractère personnel entre les États membres.
The purpose of Stylezza E Shop is to provide a platform dedicated to selling brands and fashion designer’s products.
Fully acceptance of the conditions
- Acceptance of general conditions of sales is done when validating the order. By proceeding to payment, the user indicates that he fully accepts the general presented conditions.
- The Website is available only to individuals and others who meet the Stylezza Shop terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to Stylezza Shop, whose applications are acceptable to Stylezza Shop and who have authorized Stylezza Shop to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks.
- The sale is done between both parties, and the buyer owns the product once the payment is done and he / she receives the product.
- We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over 18 years old.
- Stylezza Shop is a platform that facilitates the selling of talentuous designers’ around the world. The delivery is made directly from their place (workshop, store) to the client. We intermediate this transaction on our platform so we are deep connected with designer’s policy. Some designers have higher production time for some products or a larger delivery time. You have to read carefully the description of each product or ask us more info regarding the disponibility of each product. Also, there are products that can be tailor-made on your own measures.
- Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. The DELIVERY will be made through our transport integrator who will try to find for you the best price or through designer’s own transport. In any way, we try to find the cheapest way for delivery.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order when we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, when shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, when the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
- We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason. Also, we will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any of the merchandise from the Website.
- If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able.
- Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- Descriptions of the products are mentioned along with the pictures, as mentioned by the L121-18 Customer Code article. Order confirmation implies abiding by the L121-19 Customer Code article.
- Registration is not required to access the website, however, registration of the purchaser is required for placing an order. The mandatory information is: Title, Full name, Email, Password, Phone number and shipping address. All the data must be correct.
- a). The price on each product includes all taxes in France and the European Union. Outside of the European Union, the price may support any additional tax on import. The payment methods are secured via two secured platforms: Stripe (Credit Card) and Paypal.
b). The delivery fees will be confirmed to the customer before payment. Stylezza Shop is not liable for any delivery delay.
c). Stylezza Shop will not be held liable in the absence or negligence in the event that you incur a loss if a third party obtains access to the details you provide when processing an order from the website.
d) . We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed usingsecure gateways as Stripe and Paypal.
Stylezza E Shop doesn’t keep stock and the only responsible for the quality of the products is the Designer, the Brand. As long as they are delivered from the Designer’s place, it is the responsability of the Designer to keep the best quality of the products. We are always searching for the best to provide to our customers.
Stylezza E Shop may exonerate itself from the responsibility of the wrong execution of the contract due to the Designer’s fault, or a case of major force. In the case where, at the delivery, the products are not in excellent condition as stated in the description or non conform in nature (ex: wrong colour), the customer must inform Stylezza E Shop, the same day of receiving the order, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any claim done more than 3 days after receiving the product will not be accepted.
The absence of claim or the lack of information by the customer in the 3 days term means that the products delivered are satisfying and may not be the case of further liabilities.
Returns & Order Cancellation
- Following the L 121-20 Customer Code, as modified by the 23 August 2001, 2001-741 ordinance, a customer can cancel any item delivered in the fourteen days following the day of the order delivery.
- If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day after the day on which the client receives the last of the goods.
- The buyer has the right to be refunded, after a quantity and quality check of returned items. Under no circumstances shall Stylezza E Shop be held responsible for organizing the returned order shipment. Products have to be kept in the same condition as they were received and be put back in their original packaging, over which must be added another packaging fully wrapping the product; they must not bear any trace of using and have all of their accessories and tags.
It is only after checking that those conditions are satisfied that Stylezza E Shop will refund the amount matching the returned items, except for the initial shipping fees. Otherwise, no refund can be asked.
For returns, you have to take into consideration that some designers have special products and they are reticent to returns as the quality of their products is very high.
- Every text, commentary, books, illustration and pictures, be they visual or audio, reproduced on Stylezza E Shop website are protected by authors, brands and patents copyrights for the whole world.
For this reason and according to Intellectual Property Code clauses, only the use for a private usage, under the effect of different more restrictive Intellectual Property clauses is authorized. Any other use can be taken as counterfeit and punished because of Intellectual Property.
- Stylezza E Shop reserves the right to change these Terms of Website Use from time to time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this Website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms of Website Use.
- Stylezza E Shop may, from time to time, make available services on the Website, which require registration and are only available to users who have registered with us. Any personal information that you provide on this Website must be up to date, complete and accurate. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and personal email address. You warrant on registration that the personal information which you are required to provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. If any of your details change you will notify us at your earliest convenience either through updating the new details in ‘my account’ or by contacting the customer services team by email at email@example.com.
- You will not use our Website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; You will not use our Website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; You will not use our Website to knowingly introduce or transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, or other harmful material or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Stylezza E Shop / Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
Loss of income or revenue; Loss of business; Loss of profits or contracts; Loss of anticipated savings; Loss of data; Loss of goodwill.
- These Terms of Website Use and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the French law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms of Website Use in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- By placing an order through our Website, you represent and warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
You are at least 18 years of age
- Stylezza E Shop will not be held liable for insurance of a cancelled purchase against loss or theft. We advise that you obtain insurance and proof of postage to cover such eventualities.
In accordance with:
Data protection rights
- Every person may contact an organisation directly to find out if he is listed or notby that organisation.
- Every person may, on simple request addressed to the organisation in question, have free access to all the information concerning him in clear language (any codes must be explained) and obtain a copy against payment of a fee, fixed by the State, of 3 € for the public sector and 4,6 € for the private sector.
- Every person may directly require from an organisation holding information about him that the data be corrected (if they are wrong), completed or clarified (if they are incomplete or equivocal), or erased (if this information could not legally be collected).
- Every person may oppose that information about him is used for advertising purposes or for commercial purposes;
he may also oppose to information concerning him being disclosed to a third party for such purposes. The persons concerned should have the possibility of exercising their right to oppose the disclosure of their data to a third party at the moment the data is collected. The use of automatic calling machines or faxes for advertising purposes is prohibited unless the person has given his prior consent.
- Every person may ask the CNIL to proceed with checks of the information concerning him
which may possibly be recorded in files concerning security of the State, defence, or public security (right of indirect access). The CNIL verifies the relevance, the accuracy and the updating of this information and can demand that it should be rectified or deleted…
- Every person may contact the CNIL to receive assistance
in the exercise of his rights (particularly if his right of access has been denied).
Data controllers’ obligations
- Notify the file and its characteristics to the CNIL, except when exempted by law or by the CNIL
- Ensure that citizens are in a position to exercise their rights through
- Ensure data security and confidentiality, to protect them from distortion
or disclosure to unauthorised third parties
- Accept on-site inspections by the CNIL, and reply to any request
The simplified standard NS-048 concerns the automated processing of personal data relating to the management of customers and prospects. It includes, in particular, the processing of personal data for the purposes of customer management, prospecting, loyalty operations, preparation of business statistics, assignment, leasing or exchange of customer and prospect files, Organization of games for contests, lotteries or any other promotional operation, management of requests for access rights, rectification and opposition, management of arrears and litigation, and management of the opinions of people on products, services Or content.
Simplified standard NS-048 was adopted in 2005 and amended in 2012. With the implementation of the list of objections to telephone sales under the Consumer Code, an update of the standard was necessary, in particular so that professionals do not have to carry out any additional formalities to send their prospecting files to the body in charge of the management of the opposition list. The simplified standard was thus amended in July 2016: Deliberation No. 2016-264 of 21 July 2016
After data collection:
The data subject has the right to oppose, free of charge, that his data be used for prospecting purposes, in particular for commercial purposes, by the person responsible for processing or for further processing. This opposition may occur at any time and need not be justified;
Messages sent for direct prospecting by means of the devices referred to in Article L. 34-5 of the CPCE must contain contact details which make it possible for such solicitations to no longer be received.
The controller with whom the right of opposition has been exercised shall without delay inform the opposition of any other data controller he has sent to the addressee of the personal data which are the subject of the opposition.
In accordance with Article 39 of the Law, any person may request the data controller to communicate, in an accessible form, personal data concerning him or her and any information as to the origin of the data. The right of rectification is exercised in the conditions provided for in article 40 of the law.
please read carefully the products’ descriptions – they contain valuable information regarding the product, the delivery, the measurements. Some designers can create the product after your own measurements, others can have different delivery times. It is always good to stay in touch and keep a humanly close relationship in order to fulfil your style dream.